Rest @ 55,Bubuk 2

Dear friends i would like to take a rest tonight so please forgive me if i were to FFK any of your outings. Mainly because i want to have a good rest, another thing is to cure my back ache and this pimple on my nose. With that pimple i can't look good in my Khalil Foong glasses. My X'mas and B'day wish is to get a good mild massage so that it could ease the neck and back pain.

"Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only those who do the will of my Father who is in heaven."
Matthew 7:21


You see not every Christian gets saved, only those on path gets to enter heaven. I hope this is clear to those who do not understand and stereatype us all Christians as the same. Among us there are lots of rotten ones also, even Satan used to be an angel. As for me, I shall say I'm closer to the path than most do because one requires lots of sacrifice to actually be on the right path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment