Live High

Today I went on to SJ4P page to find out that Wenni is not doing well as she is bothered by her friend's messy relationship. Putting myself in her shoe i too will be bothered if i see a close friend of mine being played out. I must say all you can do is pray for your friend. I believe time heals just like how i went through my hard times which you can just go to archive to check it out. Hey its winter with 12inch snow outside, have a wonderful Christmas. There isn't much you can do because your friends just wouldn't accept good advices, well maybe they want to test the water and want to learn the hard way. For guys it will be small head taking over big head as for girls lust over love. I know your in a situation which you are standing on the right side but at the same time you don't want to make enemies. I'm not too sure about this situation maybe you can ask my ex's cousin for advices LOL. For she was in that kind of situation before. Just make sure you friend is safe and encourage her to stand up again. Its not worth dwelling over a jerk. Easy to say not easy to do, sometimes its not worth being too good. There are tons of better person outside waiting for your friend, its just not the right time.

I too once believe my-ex was everything and it came out to be true she was everything, the moment she left me, i was like lost in an empty space but now im slowly filling the gaps. Life is too short to be sad, if you want to talk you can always send me an email because there is me, kel and doug here. Kel and Doug gave me heaps of support so i believe they could help you too. My solution would be chocolates, throw your friend a bag of MnM's and let her regain her happiness. Thank God ShenYin came back from States in time and got me those MnM's. Please do not ask your friend to read my archive because she might commit suicide after reading more emo stories. Any post from November onwards is ok. I guess thats it for Ms. B and Wenni. Stay strong and pray for He wouldn't want to see good people soaked in tears. Have a wonderful Christmas in your winter wonderland.

Sincerely and Blessings,
Gabriel

0 comments:

Post a Comment