33 floors up high in the sky

After dinner, sat at my home sofa to catch some news and head to my primary school gathering. Before that i dropped mum and her friends to the MCA community hall near by for some gathering of hers. The typical culture of Malaysian is that most people turn up late for the primary school gathering due to work and stuffs. Caught up with our class "大家姐“,haven't seen her for ages and she is getting married end of this month. Verbally agreed to attend her wedding.

Excused myself early as I've got another important occasion not to missed. It's of course brother Dave's birthday. Went to Sky Bar at Traders hotel. Fantastic view but its trance all the way which makes me felt bored at some time but the company is the one that matters. Had wine and some soft shell crab, not in any mood to drink as i need to drive. Well i hope Dave enjoyed our company as much as we did. Have a blessed birthday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment