One click too much

I should refrain myself from clicking too much on the net. The accidental click got my a free sounding. Finally able to calm down with zero anger or temper damage to surroundings. Quickly head to the washroom to have a facial wash and its back to the my books. I could live on with that sudden anger throw lucky i quickly hang up before i had more temper thrown towards me.

Just browsed through some property pages and notice that the property prices in KL is ridiculous and made a mistake with PJ8 because it is actually leasehold. I've seen it somewhere saying its freehold but now its confirmed leasehold which makes it worthless to own a piece of land there hanging in the sky that belongs to the government.

I felt so much better putting everything down in my blog so that i could release bits of my temper here without doing physical damage to anyone. Alright i got to go enjoy my weekend. Tonight will be new basketball court exploration. Will have to find a place due to the current basketball court is getting a little too dark as one of the spot light went off.

0 comments:

Post a Comment