T.G.I.F

Things might not go according to plan today because i didn't expect a breakfast plan would lead to a whole day plan until basketball ends. Last night i hanged out at the night market to enjoy our asam laksa and headed right for cendol and french toast at Chilli Padi. Thanks to Mr.CCS i had to eat my cendol with extra syrup. When we are done with eating we were discussing about where to hang out the plans varied from to Genting for a drink, clubs, mahjong, pool, guitar session + beer and DotA. Its fun and in the end we ended up with watching movie at CCS's place, followed by mahjong (Magnum ice cream included), then it time for DotA. We crashed a few places until we manage to get 5 comps. It ended around 1-2a.m. My night didn't end there as i went for another round of drinks with my buddy Kel and Lloyd. We talked, we laughed and we learn from each other. I cherish the friendship and i never stop reminding friends around me to avoid doing things that will lead to something bad. Everyone has their secrets and it is good to share it out. We exchange our views on relationships. I literally told them how is it like going through a three years relationship, it is not very long but it is not short either. Alot can be done in three years. I told them maybe she is just not ready and she is willing to try everything in her journey to find a better relationship. Yes i was sad but now i do have bits of emotional ties here and there but i am moving on in certain ways. I gave without hoping anything in return now because if your expecting someone to treat you with a value compare to yours, you might as well be with your own shadow because it does whatever you do. My starry night ends at 4-ish a.m..

Today DIY project will be postponed till tomorrow because it will be brunch, Zara warehouse sale *pending, Gaming, dinner, basketball and finally supper. It is just so interesting and I could feel my sore throat coming anytime soon but if you ask me to sacrifice a little health for these friends it is worth it.

-Dear God please look after me and let me treat my friends well. Bless me with good health so that i could do more good work. Let your love fill me. Let me obey your plans for me. In Your name Jesus, Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment