Play your own show

Everyone has their own roles in life. Different people playing different roles. Due to this fact everyday there is new relationships born and also relationships driving to an end. They come and they go and hardly able to stop. I believe an end to a relationship is not the end of the world, maybe it is just another test for both individual to see each other in a different way. Maybe and if maybe when they come to notice that they were the best for each other they might get back together and this time with a stronger bond.

Its just not the right season, I've gone through it. People are the main culprit in a creation or destruction of a relationship as it is our decision to make it or end it. I believe it is so important to choose a lifetime partner as this person will be walking down the road with you easily for half a century. You want someone who really cares and not a puppet infront of you. You need the person that could tolerate you and at the same time you could tolerate and give in to their needs. Its not that of a hard choice actually because most of them are variables as people changes. Now there is one thing that should and cannot change which is when you choose that person for life and tied the knot there is no turning back and loyalty will be the responsibility.

Now below is a vow that is usually made in a wedding, so if you read carefully you'll notice that it is such a huge responsibility to bear, are you really ready for it?

I, (Bride's Name), take you (Groom's Name), to be my lawfully wedded husband, secure in the knowledge that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love.

On this special day, I (affirm/reaffirm/give) to you in the presence of God and (all those in attendance/these witnesses) my (pledge/sacred promise) to stay by your side as your [opt: faithful] wife in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I (promise/further promise) to love you without reservation, comfort you in times of distress, encourage you to achieve (higher/all of your) goals, laugh with you and cry with you, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.

I, (Groom's Name), take you, (Bride's Name), to be my lawfully wedded wife, knowing in my heart that you will be my constant friend, my faithful partner in life, and my one true love. On this special day, I (affirm/reaffirm/give) to you in the presence of God and (all those in attendance/these witnesses) my (pledge/sacred promise) to stay by your side as your [opt: faithful] husband in sickness and in health, in joy and in sorrow, as well as through the good times and the bad.

I (promise/further promise) to love you without reservation, honor and respect you, provide for your needs as best I can, protect you from harm, comfort you in times of distress, grow with you in mind and spirit, always be open and honest with you, and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.


Please do love one another after giving your vows, it is basically the same as a promise made just that this is infront of witnesses. So start to understand your roles and when you love, love like there is no tomorrow.

"Love has nothing to do with what you are expecting to get, it's what you are expected to give -- which is everything."

0 comments:

Post a Comment