Let there be light

WORK
Up till now the weather was beautiful with sunshine that is not too intense. For security reasons my workstation in the bank is now equipped with encryption software. So now any external drives will be encrypt for safety purposes. The work load today is relatively little, everyone in the bank is excited about tomorrow. It's my first time to Labuan so I'm not too sure what do they usually do in Labuan. I heard the supply of chocolate in Labuan's office's fridge never runs out. Since they hardly eat them i shall do them a favor to finish them and let them restock.

-People might not get all they work for in this world, but they must certainly work for all they get.

LIFE
Dinner tonight with Aunt Daphne and family, Jason and Marg went back to Bangkok. May God bless this couple, i do hope they get married soon, its always good to have more family members. Was checking out Digital Camera from the states i manage to get friends in the states to bring it back for me if i were to purchase things on Ebay. Thanks to Kelsen we manage to book our accomodation in Siem Reap for next January at USD6 per pax per night. Guess i have to inform Jason soon about my trip to Bangkok.

*A special request from Mr. CCS to ask me to take leave on 23rd and 24th to do him a favor in Amsteel. He is organising an inter departmental basketball match and he wants me to be the referee. No i don't get paid, its charity work. I was promised a decent meal (I assume it is going to be a decent meal) and maybe a token of appreciation from Amsteel. I will definitely consider that offer. I'm not a licensed referee anyway so hire at your own risk.

-Perfection, in a Christian sense, means becoming mature enough to give ourselves to others.

Relationship
Relationship with family is getting closer. Relationship with God is getting closer too. As for friends it is as usual some got closer and some did not. Spouse, don't even dare to think of it at this point of time. It gives me cold feet, especially after i was being given cold shoulder in the previous relationship.

-The deepest craving of human nature is the need to be appreciated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment