Quit


This Saturday's event might fall short for me due to a team mate last minute decision to pull out in order to go for white water rafting. I prayed hard last night for a replacement. I was a little angry last night after knowing that a team member is pulling out a couple of days before the event. I calm my self down quickly because i understand that it is not something you could do everyday for white water rafting. I just hope he'll be safe in his trip as its the monsoon season. I hope the next time he would stick to his decision and at least be a little more responsible. Alot of people call for a quit easily without any guilt, some quit their relationships, some quit their job only to find that their job or current relationship suck because when they quit they were only experiencing all the good teaser. Its just like the best part of a movie is always their trailers. It is what makes you go watch the movie only to find that all the good parts were shown in the show.

-It is the responsibility of intellectuals to speak the truth and expose lies.

This morning going through my blog and FB i managed to see heaps of updates, one good one would be hinting in public a.k.a public confessing. I believe some people do it so that they could declare publicly that they are going after something or someone. Simply good because with more people like this you could save alot of time trying to know them because their character has already been shown.

Today i shall be nice and forgive Chong Ee for not able to turn up for the race even if it means that our team will not be joining. I can definitely bare with this because not just someone walk away from a competition, people even walk away from a relationship. If i could forgive her i could forgive you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment