A far sight

As time passes by, it is year end again, Singpore is having year end sales again as usual. The other funny thing is with a city like Singapore beautifully lighted up at night KL wants to claim to be City of Lights. Such a joke. Back to where i was, Christmas is coming, my birthday is coming and of course new year. Its about time that i set my resolutions too.

I've done good and bad both but i strongly believe i did so much better at doing good. I prayed as usual daily and I'll be attending YA group starting this Wednesday. I hope this will be a genuine group of good people and not hypocrites like other groups that i've known. I must say the standard of doing good set by God is really high. Therefore i believe the 80:20 rule applies here too. Where 80% of the Christians ain't doing good where as the other 20% is doing it. I've tried to learn more about life and look for an answer to my relationship problem which ended up in a mess after a some reasonable years. I'm glad it is just three years of my life being taken away in compare to those more unfortunate. I notice sometimes you don't need an explanation because all in all is not your fault at all. Its just like Jesus died on the cross not because he did something bad, he is just a victim. I know how to avoid quarrel now? I don't mind being a sucker bearing fault for people as long as everyone knows the truth.


-A gentle answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.
Proverbs 15:1


I wanted to contribute my talents in someways that it helps not only myself but people around me too. I believe there is no point being rich yourself it is better if you can get people around you to be rich too. There is no point showing off wealth among the poor, i believe you can find more happiness if you could share the knowledge to generate your wealth and help others in need to live a better life. Its a blessing to give because that shows that your more capable and you are willing to help others.

-Every man according to his own heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, of necessity: for God loves a cheerful giver.
II Corinthians 9:7


There is no age limit or any limit in giving, above is just a parable in sense of wealth, it could be giving attention or even time to listen to people in need. It could be as simple as buying your friend lunch when you know that he is short of money. It could be washing the car for your parents. I myself is planning to strive at work to bring home a little more wealth to support my sister in her studies. I hope i could find more time and patience to help her in her studies too.

-Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith and in purity.
1 Timothy 4:12


I'm glad that in my family, mum and sis is actively involve in all this God's work. Caleb in Malacca is blessed because he is doing well with his work, I'm considering to invest with my bro if we manage to come to an agreement in the service apartment call Hatten Square. After God, family would be the utmost important for me, i believe if i were to have a spouse in the future she will be in my family category. Its what our heart and mind tells us to do good or not to, so if you have a heart and mind for good course that is wonderful, if you don't it will be wonderful too in the sense of pleasure and fun but not until you get into trouble and find that your life is all about pleasure and fun. So do remember,


For where your treasure is, there will your heart also be.
Luke 12:34


*treasure doesn't have to be in sense of wealth. It is what your desires are.

May all of you have a wonderful Sunday, go find something good to do now and don't wait before its too late. Enjoy the pretty weather today and start making things happen in life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment