Hyper Monday

I don't understand Monday blues because for me Monday although you don't feel like working it is the most energetic day of the week at work. I'm like "Dragon Horse Semen God" today even after the night with some beer with friends.

The weather for today forecasting right out from my window will be heavy rain around lunch time. Woke up today and smiled to myself in the mirror and do the lame Jay action *clap clap Aiyo and laugh at myself. Took a bath with cold water and go brrr.. was sneezing a little this morning but its all good now.

Didn't care much about everything on facebook because it getting a little boring. All i care is making most out of my life. Pursue my interest which is to collect those things that makes you want to look at them again and again. I haven't stopped for a second today, I'm not bothered with bad news today because all i hope is good and pray that it will be good.

I've acquired some new skills lately, one of them is endulge myself in beer. Finally i understand why daddy enjoys beer so much. If we hate beer then alot of farmers will run out of jobs so we are actually doing them good by drinking what they brew. LOL.

My office recently set up this video conference facility in order to have video conference with Head Office HK. What is great and what is not? The great part is that you got clear camera that could see details on your face projected out on a plasma screen. Clear voice receiver that the correspondend can hear you whisper. The bad part is The Big Boss could now see whether your listening to them when they are lecturing us, he can even control our camera to move in all directions and zoom in. So we can't scratch our balls in the meeting room, the receiver is fantastic but not backstabbing in the conference room, even a burp or fart can be detected and amplify till the whole world knows. That is what i call technology tee hee*

0 comments:

Post a Comment