Pokerface

Spending one night with family on a table playing poker. How cool is that? Well we didn't play the modern texas hold'em instead we played the conventional five cards each poker game. I started off well and then Daddy start winning, Mum lose some big chips but had a winning streak of those small value chips. I ended the game at ten after approximately 2 hours of poker to catch some rest. Snacks, beer and peanuts and family poker. Giving bad influence to my sister by teaching her poker.

Christmas is near and YA suggested to have a present exchange at Jeremily's. It makes me want to skip basketball so much. I've decided to get maybe a Sony T700 to snap some photos in Siem Reap and Bangkok. Hopefully next year end i will be able to visit somewhere with the left over of my leaves. Due to the poker game i skipped homework and will make sure i do it tomorrow in office during lunch time. I've got a meeting via phone conference tomorrow at 9:30a.m. I got to sleep early and prepare just in case they throw some questions to me.

I have to make sure i go somewhere this weekend to get my shoes, I'm too picky and always ended up going home empty handed. Why can't the designers just design some proper good looking shoes. Got to go to bed before my family suggest me to go down and continue with any sort of card games.

Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment