Back to the lala land



What is better than having friends that are so nice to you that makes you feel like a family to them. I've got this friend of mine whom just got back from Oz yesterday and we might be meeting up tonight. I've always ask him to bring back PODS for me and everytime he does that and he refuses to accept a single cent from me. Which makes me asked him not to bring back any this time unless he takes my money. Today i got his message telling me that he bought me 4 packs of PODS, he asked: Is that enough? Well yes ofcourse i just don't know how to thank this friend of mine. He never fails to make me smile when i see him, we use to hang out till late night having our MENS talk. Those were the days. I doubt he will take a single cent from me as usual so I'm going to treat him for supper. Maybe this 4 packs were meant to be 2 for Christmas and 2 for Birthday. Lol. I'm just imagining stuffs because I'm too happy. When it comes to chocolates & ice creams all i can say is they are my source of happiness. I believe the meet up tonight will be a great night out and none the less i will have to share my story as an update to my dear bro here tonight. So i have to start remembering all those moments when I'm down and put it in a summary. Isn't it awesome when you can see your friends again.

Welcome home Mr. Loong and enjoy your days in this LALA land. Other than repeating the word thank you i do not know any other ways to express this feeling but thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment