IF

If you know tomorrow is not coming what will you do? This questions is going around broadcasting on radio as well partially due to the movie 2012. Heard some funny answers and some really good answers. For me i would probably hug my parents and tell my loved ones that i love her. I'm all prepared and not worry at all. I've read this article online about their experiences, it says: If you love me, kiss me. There is a long story but a nice one indeed. Its a story with the moral of being faithful and also dedicated. Its like don't keep holding back for you never know what is going to happen, if you love the person just tell them everyday and give them a kiss. Oh well its just a story nowadays everyone kisses everyone, some even kiss their pets. Haha i believe the end part is like a spoiler to the story because unfortunately that is reality. I believe in reality there is alot of passionate and good people just like the story at the same time i believe they would have to go through alot to have an a happily ever after ending.

-Ancient lovers believed a kiss would literally unite their souls, because the spirit was said to be carried in one's breath.

0 comments:

Post a Comment