Spread love

For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. Different
John 3:16


I've just done reading how the earth was born. Its all in Genesis, my journey continues in Exodus. I've read what God told Moses on the hill just as below: Do not follow the crowd in doing wrong. When you give testimony in a lawsuit, do not pervert justice by siding with the crowd. Exodus 23:2

Lesson learned: Old testament - Just ; New Testament - Love

Its a beautiful day as usual and days are getting brighter as i could feel not only I'm moving forward but my friends are growing too. As far as i know its been approximately 2 months since i started going on a journey alone being left by the other half. Life has been great for her as well. I choose to forgive and up to a certain extent forget part of my sorrows. I've quit watching korean dramas showing on TV everynight to save some time to read and work on my plans such as the current DIY project of mine.

Weekends have been a great time for me to go to malls alone to get some inspiration, as i always like to see things and it is very motivating to have in mind what you want to have and work towards it. This week i might be checking out a SOHO apartment with parents as I'm still planning my lifetime investment. I would love to have a small, humble and cozy home to host some small parties and gathering once in awhile. It must have a pool therefore apartment is my first choice. Why is the pool so important, because i love swimming. I enjoy every moment in the pool soaking in water.

I will be patient at the same time giving my best shot to achieve my dreams. I hope yoo readers too will at least have an aim (realistic) and of course unrealistic aim as well so that you could work harder.

-God gives, God takes. God's name be ever blessed. Job 1:21

0 comments:

Post a Comment