Brothers & Sisters

I've joined the family of 40 & 3 last night, the event started a little late and ended way past schedule as well. So what does 40 & 3 means? Here's a short description:

What's in a Name:
40
Biblical number of testing, trial, closing in victory or defeat. Also represents a generation.
3
Biblical number of divine perfection.
·The Trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
·The 3 virtues: Faith, Hope & Love
40+3 = 43 → 4+3 = 7
Biblical number for spiritual perfection.
·The number of rest and the cycle of rest in the jubilee.
·Period of return to God in rest and return to His Love.

It is an interesting name, the people were good based on my first impression. However i will have to know them more to understand whether are they just wearing a mask or true people who walk in his path. I'm still not too use to being brothers and sisters with everyone yet as the culture which i was brought up equipped me with a sense of danger in all things. I'll take my time to adapt and blend in.

Sex is sex, love is love, when two individuals are in love they are one, its the love making process and no longer lust/sex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment