My Sweet Lord



Dear God, thank you for giving me courage to go through my life for the past three months. Life is indeed on a new track. You never fail to take me home to where i belong. I remember when i was a sinner at young age leaving church you brought me home and gave me something to do, something to work on. You gave me responsibility to serve and contribute my talents. I was with you for that 2 years until i left you again my Lord. Forgive the times which I've left you and now I'm back. You removed my loved ones to bring me back to you. You know it all since the begining. You gave me a hard path despite my daily prayers. I've did my best and I now hand the rest to You. Almighty God, I'm glad that I'm back right where you wanted me to be. The years when i was away, i've learned to forgive, learned to love, learned to confess, learned to act as an example. All these were learned through the person you sent to me and also the person you removed from my life. I know that I might have emotional ties once in a while but Lord let me follow Your plan as You wanted it. My sincere prayer to you daily is of respect and loyalty. I know that I don't need to ask for alot of things for you know what I need and what I need not. Take away worries in me and let me help others too.

May God you bless my family regardless of where they are. Shelter them when they are in need. Bring Daddy home to your house too. I've been away as long as Daddy is. He is a great father just like you he loves the family and have been working hard to bring us up to where we stand now. With faith and love i pray in Jesus name, Amen.

-But blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is in him.
Jeremiah 17:7


-For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future
Jeremiah 29:11


-Do you know that in all race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such way as to get the prize.
1 Corinthians 9:24


-But the fruit of spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness and FAITHFULNESS.
Galatians 5:22


-Let us be weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.
Galatians 6:9


-In your relationship with one another, have the same attitude of mind Christ Jesus had.
Philippians 4:13

0 comments:

Post a Comment