Teacher

I've done my home work for YA although there isn't a gathering today because for this special week it is going to be at Jeremily's which i might be able to attend now. Judging by the weather i doubt basketball will be on unless we can find a basketball court indoor.

I've done a lot of teaching today first by helping her with Uni stuffs regarding price inquiries. Well it is always good to help but when you finally know how someone turn back without appreciation it is a quite disappointing. Then tonight i helped my sis with her add math. She didn't do well in this particular subject the rest i have no worries because she could handle them well. She is better in academics compare to me because I've tuition while she did it on her own. Albeit the add math which makes me worry whether she'll pass i manage to solve her questions after spending some time to digest what i've done in the past. All in all it is good to be able to teach my sis and hopefully she can develop interest and do better the next time. For my sis "Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do."

-The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge.-

0 comments:

Post a Comment