The return

Made it back to work today after spending some days with friends. It is great to meet them once again and they never fail to entertain me albeit their busy schedule. I survived a road block last night with my road tax expired. I thought its going to be game over for me, i prayed in the car hoping that those leeches would just let me go and voila they did. I quickly drove off and thank god once again.

-Eat, drink, play and sleep with friends are priceless.

Maybe i used up all my luck last night that today it turns a little sour as i need to walk 2.5KM to work thanks to the ultimate public transport system in our capital city KL. The monorail wasn't at service today, i had no choice but to walk.

As for now, I'm officially back to writing down the bits and pieces of my life here. Its a whole new begining, a whole new life and ofcourse lots of experience to gain ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment