Exceeding my limit

I felt like a family member being with everyone in BEA. Thanks Mr. Eric for the wonderful lunch, its seriously an eye opener, I've never ate that much of wonderful fresh seafood served nicely in the best cooked way. Tiger prawn size of a 500ml water bottle baked with cheese is just awesome, I had two. Thanks Mr. Alvin for the great night, enjoyed the karaoke and drinks. Thanks Mr. Bony for the never ending beer supply, you've easily made me drink at least one beer tower on my own, Heineken, San Miguel Light(Taste just like Corona),Tiger for the entire night. Thanks Ms. Fudge for the company all the way back to KL, Thanks Shirly for entertaining me and being patient always.

But Thank God most for the great people i meet and the extraordinary trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment