Severe pain

I'm being too much of a hero trying to camp on a thin sheet of foam as my mattress. Now that really gets me after waking up to find out its already 9:30am and voila once i stood up i could felt deep down my spine the pain is horrific.

I guess i could survive this after all its not my first attempt to sleep on a sheet of foam. Its actually those Yoga mats in the market. Now its about time to plan my schedule for today after the late night match.

I've just got my lab goggles back, which i didn't expect but oh well could somehow keep it at home as my sis might need to use it in the future. Talked to my sis about her plans after form 5, might ask her to consider servicing line such as culinary arts or hospitality, business might be a good choice too provided she has the interest.

I'm pretty hungry so i think i shall go get myself something to munch and continue what i need to do today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment