Resemblance



Call it stalking or whatever you want. I was blog surfing today and i stumbled upon a picture with so much resemblance to another picture i saw sometime before after comparing the pictures. I've concluded it was taken at the same place on the same day. I suddenly saw the whole big picture.

There is a reason why they call it secret because it is not meant to be told. Do you believe in sixth sense? Some people have certain sense for danger but often called paranoid. Some people are good in sensing lies, they could just break your lie no matter how hard you try. Some people are equipped with good sense of direction that they will never get lost. A gift or a curse will depend on how you use these talent of yours.

Choosing a lifetime partner, this is one of the major things in life. I was catching up with my friends a day ago and we were talking about mid 20's crisis. I believe most of us fresh grad in the workforce are purely labour. Whether there is crisis in one's life your other half plays an important role. Choosing the wrong person might lead to waste of time and effort. Imagine you planning your future and halfway you have to erase half the plan because your other half decided to quit the relationship.

Living in this new life of mine which i am adapting, getting use to the life walking alone. Decisions wouldn't need a second thought because what i decide is final. My plans for my career still stands but sometimes there is a dilemma. I'm glad that true friends are able to stand on my side during tough times. Giving you the extra courage to move on.

On my journey i wish to be passionate with what i do, i wish to be an example practicing what i preach. I wish to help people around me. I wish to use my talent in a good way. I want to find something more in life other than money. I want to have friends that will be true and sincere in friendship. I want to cherish everyone around me and the small things that matters. Notice people like how i notice small little lies.

-Smaller things often hurt more in life than bigger ones; you can sit on the top of a mountain without any pain, but not on the tip of a needle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment