A helping hand

To give a helping hand is never easy as it is spoken. It could be easy but the action is usually reluctant. I'm now thinking of whether should i start stretching out the helping hand today. I notice it is harder expecially for people in this country to give because more often they got deceived. You never know when are you helping the actual needy. Well guess we have to be more alert and use our wisdom/knowledge to differentiate. The outreach to the drug rehabilitation centre is tonight. I will consider again as i need to pack my bags for the coming trip to Labuan. Thursday night will be dinner with Aunt Daphne and family. I don't know how long can i commit to this service but life is sometimes just not about money although it is very important. If you can't find a purpose in life, you might as well be dead. I found my purpose thanks to a little faith which is as big as a mustard seed.

The true call of a Christian is not to do extraordinary things, but to do ordinary things in an extraordinary way. When Jesus Christ asked little children to come to him, he didn't say only rich children, or White children, or children with two-parent families, or children who didn't have a mental or physical handicap. He said, "Let all children come unto me."

-Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as ever you can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment