Artist



Artist of all kind are great, well i love arts and design but what i like most is to eat. I've made up my mind that if my sis were to further her studies in culinary arts i will sponsor her studies and i too will take up part time culinary arts course. Still pursuing my dream to own my own restaurant. With passion and dedication this will definitely be something interesting and i too can't wait to see it come true. I want to be a culinary artist designing menu that will make diners come back for more not just for the food but for the experience.

A perfectionist way of doing things means there must be a thorough plan. I will be taking some time off now and then firstly for my DIY project and secondly to explore in food making. I will stuff my loved ones with food in the future. Isn't it great one stone two birds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment