Leaving November behind



November is a month to remember, a lot of people celebrated their birthday this month and of course to me its a month which i entered a relationship which ended lately and our supposingly 3rd year anniversary had just passed last Saturday. I enjoyed my end of November alot because it is packed with excitement. Although i know alot of lies still circulates around me but I'm getting used to it and i just didn't want to bother telling those people off because i just want to be me. I want to be a person that would be at the end because at the end i could see what is happening in front and if someone falls behind I'll be at the back to bring them up again.

-That best portion of a good man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and of love.

The weather in general is making alot of people sick lately, i would like to wish them get well soon, have faith and God shall heal you. I'm looking forward to December the festive mood is filling me up but i must say Christmas is not a festival because there is a meaning behind it. Christ was not born on Christmas but it is a day for us to recall or know the meaning of Christmas. Other than presents and party what is more important would be you yourself spending the precious time with your love ones or someone you care.

My sis and mum will be going for Church out reach and i hope they will have a safe journey and great health. I didn't put on my new shoe today to work because i just thought that since it will be December tomorrow i shall wear it on the first of December. My time with God has become more often and i cherish the time with Him. Time passes so quickly that when i try to look back its been 3 months since i was left alone. It did bothered me for some time because i was not use to the life without a someone to share the end of my day, my complaints, my jokes, my thoughts,etc. Now I've learn to get back on my feet just like how i did it ages ago.

Its a gift that my parents are still healthy. My recent chat with friends had let me noticed that my parents are aging and they never onced complained about how hard they work to put that delicious meal infront of me. I just felt like telling them how much i love them and by just telling i still find it too small of appreciation compare to what they constantly gave me. I should take some action to return the favor. 2009 is coming to an end soon and 2010 is just around the corner. Have you done your resolutions? Don't just put it in papers but start moving and making things happen.

-The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment