D.I.Y project

I must say it is satisfactory that I'm done organizing my D.I.Y project. When you are into the person I must say you'll willingly spend time and effort to do something with your own hands as a signature of commitment. So don't bullshit when you do DIY stuffs to person that you don't have feelings for or when people give you DIY stuffs and say we are just normal friends. Same goes to text messages, don't lie when your constantly updating the other party and say we are friends.

Anyway, the hype and happiness continued in my dream last night, as i was organizing everything i need. I even dream of doing my DIY project in my dream. Its going to be a supercool gift. No sneak peak or preview available because this is going to be top secret. Once I'm done I'm going to share this with Doug and i bet Mrs. Doug will be happy if you could come up with something like this too.

Not sure when can i accomplish but well I'm going to source for some materials this coming week and maybe get a pair of shoes for work. The best thing is I've done some trial and error on the printing in my office last night. Haha using office resources on a DIY project of my own. I'm just too excited with it. I need to talk to someone but at the same time afraid of leaking info on my top secret project. Its hard to keep sorrow to yourself and it is harder to not share happiness.

Happy Tuesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment