Project advancement

Waking up after only couple of hours of sleep. Me, Doug and T went out to shop. I went checking out all the materials for my project DIY which was previously planned. Shops after shops to get the correct material. While visiting all the art craft stores i bumped into KaiHsin which she gave me a stunned look. She was busy working part time. She look pale and skinnier compare to those days back in hihg school. I just hope she is fine. Due to certain uncertainty i bought extra materials for plan B just in case plan A doesn't work. I accidentally found the bag which i wanted badly months back when i was traveling in Singapore. The Malaysian Mega Sales started today without any surprise. Christmas deco is up on some of the shops. The effort of decorating in Malaysia is just too sloppy compare to Singapore, probably due to the fact that there is no incentives or recognition unlike Singapore they use it as a part of tourist attraction. I'm getting excited with the DIY project i will be sleeping early for this few days as i need to wake up early and go to my office as i left some of the important stuffs for the DIY project in my office.

Couzmazing race is next week and i haven't had any idea how it is going to be. I haven't paid but was registered already. My current condition is just not good for the race. I might have to opt for a pass in next weeks basketball in order to preserve the energy for the race even though it is not expected to be too physical. I called to check out on the race info and got no reply. Wonder if it is still on...

Sincere apologies to the outing at Jeremily's. I couldn't make it last night as basketball was on. Will be seeing you guys this coming Wednesday. Life has just begun and i felt like i was reborn. Living a better life in terms of discipline and building a better character. A busy life is just what i need because i know i can never avoid reality where no money no honey could not be argue.

As for now dinner is served and I will have to excuse myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment