No strings attached

Some say its a good thing and some reputed not. Well my stand would be neither its good nor its bad. Its just how you put things, couple of years back i had fun as a single personnel and life was great despite the rumours. Then i've decided to make a change in life and planned a little too far ahead. I had great times and bad times during the relationship. Overall the love ship capsized due to unwillingness of spouse. Tri/quad-partied relationship is also another factor which causes the upset. So it will be good as long as you had enjoyed but ofcourse ideally it should not be like the example of my life. Going on and on with new relationships is just like taking drugs, you get high for the moment as early stages of relationship is always sweet and then it doesn't endure as you couldn't hold-on so its like running out of dope. So you start all over again. Its not easy to stop just like why drug addicts got hooked. I have no idea how to stop this as i haven't encounter this kind of experience as a player. I believe a player would have their own point of view such as life is short, we don't click etc. Well if you don't clicked you wouldn't have been in the relationship in the 1st place.

-Treasure your relationships, not your possessions.

What everyone wants from life is continuous and genuine happiness, isn't it so? The good life is inspired by love and guided by knowledge. I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.

-It's faith in something and enthusiasm for something that makes a life worth living.

Its like a cycle some go once and they moved on to a new stage like Paul, some keep going in a circle repeating what they do. I've been through one cycle and this is my second cycle. Life is full of plots and barriers, i believe with persistence and perseverence i too can breakthrough this cycle to a new stage. Its like a rat race afterall.

-Love life and life will love you back. Love people and they will love you back.

0 comments:

Post a Comment