Fixing the broken heart

I've continued my homework this evening with little more to go, of course if i could have people to discuss about it, i believe the results will be more desirable. After that due to massive loads of text in my inbox my phone is slowing down so i decided to spend some time to do the clean up. I notice ever since dengue and "the incident" i haven't deleted much of my text messages. So i deleted quite some messages and give up half way as i do not feel like reading too much of those text. Every time i read those text and putting them into places in reality i notice I'm such a sucker. Believing every single word, and trusting is just not the solution. Albeit the willingness but human nature and feelings causes me to feel a little disappointment at one time but just before i got into my emo stage i picked up the papers and read. Soon I've put those lies behind my head and had my micro dinner. Why micro dinner because Daddy bought me nasi lemak from pasar malam and its those RM1 mini packet of nasi lemak for dinner. When i open that packet of rice, I'm done in a minute. Having my kiwi fruit and Rocher for dessert.

So just to inform you guys who are interested to know a little bit more about what is going on in the business scene, some cool news will be Quek Leng Chan which is the owner of HLB, is planning to buy over Bank of East Asia(BEA), which is the bank that i work for. He uses his Guoco group to increase stakes in BEA 4 times in a year. He will have to settle some local issues if he were to buy in controlling stakes in BEA as Malaysian Law doesn't allow single owner to own more than one bank. BEA is major stakeholder in Affin Bank which happens to be a local bank. The Lee family, founder of BEA was given support from various group to stop Guoco from buying major stakes. Well if Guoco group manage to takeover i would be working for Quek Leng Chan, rumours has been in the air for years that he is not someone that puts a smile on employees faces. Most of them don't survive long under him due to his high expectation which is logical for you can refer to my previous post regarding corporate structure.

-blessings-

0 comments:

Post a Comment