Deep down the Heart

Deep down in my heart i no longer want to hate. I believe one will only be jealous when he cares and love. Jealousy can be good and can be bad it depends on how one put it. I believe jealousy largely is caused by spouse as one won't have this coming across his/her mind if the spouse is within good care. All i care now is about being good myself and ofcourse wishing the good will get good in return. I was being good in the past infact sometimes neglected myself and people around me.

-Do to others as you would have them do to you.
Luke 6:31


Happiness is something deep within myself that i have to find. I've found happiness mostly short term happiness, in order to sustain my happiness i've dedicated myself to bring joy to other people and to see the smile you put on other's faces. There is no point keeping in mind unfavorable things or to even give your helping hands to those who reject them. If they choose to reject your helping hands then lend it to another one.

Think of giving not as a duty but as a privilege.

Everyone have their own problems, if money can solve your problem then it is obviously not a problem all you need to do is earn more money. To care is by action, to encourage is by action. So if you want to do something talk about it, plan it and don't forget to put it in action. Non can be done without action. Don't expect things to be done after prayers, say your prayer and get things done.

-Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.
Romans 12:9


Always ask if you need. Always ask if you want. Always ask if you care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment