Waves

Life is filled with challenges, like waves it comes again and again without stopping. Today i got hit by a wave of wickedness. I hate the fact that Christians are such good pretenders that it shows you one side and on the other its filled with sins. The ultimate thing is with internet you could basically know everything. Whether it is lies click and you shall find the answer. So firstly the waves that hit me are lies that i believe as usual, because I'm changing and believing everything will be the way people mentioned. Secondly my basketball mate back in Uni is a jerk acting like a nice guy. After releasing my anger, its about attention seeker problem in kids. Babies cry to get attention, when you grow older you shout or raise your voice to get attention. Some people do selective attention seeking, seeking for recognition. There is nothing wrong if the intention is good as in work hard to get recognition but how many actually did it like Obama.

-All who call on God in true faith, earnestly from the heart, will certainly be heard, and will receive what they have asked and desired.

I can't believe the more you do good the more wicked things surround you, dear God sometimes i do feel like giving up but i know that i must go through this in faith and in grace of yours. Give me courage and don't let them ruined the godliness in me. Don't let me hear lies so that i don't get deceive. Let the love begins here right now so that i could love the wicked and give them a helping hand. If they remain i shall leave and You shall judge them. Let me never fail to make my friends smile, make people that needs a smile on their face smile. Let me not waste my talent of making people smile on those who waste or doesn't need. Let me shine one day, let me understand your way and not human's way.

-The hardest-learned lesson: that people have only their kind of love to give, not our kind.

Help save the wicked and if they reject your grace so let it be. I'm like a human target practice board, when one is down or angry I'm there to be the hit over and over again. When one is happy, I'm there left with the holes during the hit. Love can only be understood after one learn to love unconditionally, loving people around you is call compassion, some doesn't really love their surrounding but make use of them but looks like they love. This is because its like mirage, its false illusion. Get nearer and its not what you see. Don't make enemies, instead walk away from them.

Forgiving is love's toughest work, and love's biggest risk. If you twist it into something it was never meant to be, it can make you a doormat or an insufferable manipulator. Forgiving seems almost unnatural. Our sense of fairness tells us people should pay for the wrong they do. But forgiving is love's power to break nature's rule.

It is not the 1st time and it will definitely not be the last as these waves will always come, be it big waves or small waves be calm and have faith that it will be over. Just like how I was back then lying sick on the bed with a break up notice, i recovered physically and now building my foundation as a better person again for I am not good enough to be appreciated. Therefore I learned my lesson and be a better person. Some people never remember promises made just like how human started forgetting what God had told them not to do. When one breaks the covenant they lose trust. That is when God gets angry, if God could get angry, we certainly will too as humans. I will always keep my words because i know how significant it is, even if it is forgotten but it was once said and will be kept. I know being cheated is nothing to shout about, but seeing things in a different way I'm lucky to see the true faces of people at different times.

-Be faithful in small things because it is in them
that your strength lies.


Finally i've booked a flight to Perth for Mum due to the heavy traffic the previous transaction was not successful. I hope mum will enjoy the trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment