Comfort Zone

When work gets too comfortable and there isn't much prospect for future it is sign that you should move. I'm comfortable at my work place and i enjoy my work. However due to the operations scale in the office i doubt i have good future options. I'm trying to learn as much as i could at the same time contribute as much as i could. No one enjoying leaving their comfort zone but for my future in my career i have no choice. Have been doing my research on MBA courses. Cost is one of the factors and another factor would be i might consider taking time off to do a full time MBA course. On average a UK MBA holder earns 65000 pounds annually. Money is one thing the other thing which i find as important as money is how well you enjoy the work your doing.

-In the business world, everyone is paid in two coins: cash and experience. Take the experience first; the cash will come later.


I've always have passion for business but i believe one must be patient and be well prepared to start a business. Discipline is also important. With correct strategy and correct attitude one would be able to build a business or even an empire. I spend my day at home with my parents today teaching them Texas Hold'em poker. Received my invitation card for a wedding dinner via Kooi Lin my primary school buddy. Unable to attend the wedding as this coming Friday is crucial for me to complete my DIY project.

-The superior man understands what is right; the inferior man understands what will sell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment