Trip survey

My friend for 9 years and we are still cool despite the ups and downs. The reason why we could be friends for ages is because we have mutual understanding and when we are wrong we always apologize. We have different aims in life but we always help each other out when anyone of us is down. A friend that gives you a helping hand is far meaningful then a relationship in a virtual world filled with lies. We decided to hunt for our backpack before our trip, checked out some really nice bags some beyond our budget. I was approached by AMEX promoters even when I'm in shorts and tees. I guess they are desperate for customers. They offered me something good but unfortunately they couldn't answer me regarding the RM50 service tax whether it will be absorb by AMEX. If they do I'm more than willing to hold an AMEX credit card.

I saw a very nice NIKE polo T which cost a whopping RM189, it is very nice indeed which makes me feel like im going to do an impulse buy but lucky i manage to curb that temptation for awhile and we proceed on our bag hunt. I believe life is full of funny moments even when your down, you just have to forget that your sad for a moment and *poof the funny thing seems to appear one by one. Well time passes quickly, although the break up was over at times when i shop i still somehow look at things that i would get her in the past or wanted to get her. After a few glance i quickly get back on my feet and continue with whatever I'm doing.

Done some reading today to continue with my summary, got to get back to work tomorrow. If Mrs. Doug is free tonight then we might be heading down to Picca for a drink for her birthday is tomorrow. Would say a prayer for her later on. Live life with options and discipline. Watched "Painted Skin" last night and find the show very nice except for some of the CG. Its a touching movie, the show is about love and action plus bits of comedy. I enjoyed watching it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment